Hi, how are you today? How’s your health and happiness right now?
Like most of us you’ve probably tried to get on top of being healthy but you don’t know where to start or how far to take it?
Maybe you’ve scanned all the right recipe books, devoured the health and weight loss guides and attended workshops and cookery demo days?
You may even have had one-to-one consultations with a Nutritional Therapist in an attempt to address your health concerns. Everything seems well and good at the time, but the problem is you find it tricky to get your new regime off the ground when you get back home.
Do you find the vast array of health products and superfoods online, and displayed in health food shops, seems overwhelming?
There are hundreds of suppliers on-line and you don’t know who’s reputable and who should be avoided, what a reasonable price should be, how much they should charge for delivery, which brands offer the best quality, and actually what on earth is tempeh/kombu/maca powder? What do they look like? What do they do for you and where will you find them??
Once you’ve located all these crazy sounding new foods where do you start with preparation?
You might even be far from an enthusiastic chef and the idea of endless chopping, peeling and simmering leaves you feeling less than inspired, even with ingredients you may be familiar with.
You fear healthy eating is going to be uber-time consuming and encroach on your already precious spare moments.
But the worst thing is you know that this time, like previous attempts, this is going to be a very short-lived burst of enthusiasm, and you’re fed up with being on this treadmill – you just want to be healthy!
I know how you feel as I was in the same kind of a muddle with my health a decade ago and can honestly say, I thought I was doing everything right. For example, I didn’t think there was anything wrong with eating refined grains – after all, starchy food is starchy food, you only need it to fill you up, to have something for your pasta sauce to stick to or a naan bread to mop up your curry with – you get all the fibre, vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy from vegetables, so it doesn’t matter what you serve them with, right? Wrong!
The first change I made to my diet all those years ago was switching from white rice to brown. Family and friends thought I was mad and a complete health freak! They complained bitterly when I made them anything accompanied by brown rice. It made all the difference to me though; I had energy when I woke up the following morning and after a couple of weeks I noticed I was losing weight, without even attempting to. Result! I began to think that there must be something in this healthy eating malarkey and I experimented further …
I spent the next few years playing around with various hitherto unknown gluten free, raw, sprouted, fermented, juiced and dehydrated foods to name but a few. I became intrigued with human biology, disease states, the science of nutrition and how we may bring the body back into a state of balance, health and wellbeing through basic awareness of the effect the food we eat has on our delicate biochemistry.
It’s often the small, simple changes we make that make the most pronounced differences to how we feel (think of the brown rice). Many of us have been raised on the idea that starchy carbs MUST form the basis of our diets (breakfast cereal, potatoes, pasta and bread) but believe it or not, many people function at their best if they eat these foods rarely, if at all. It’s about finding out what works best for you and your unique biochemistry.
Through analysis of your symptoms, eating habits and any necessary laboratory testing we will be well on the way to discovering which nutritional interventions and adjustments may help you on your way to feeling much, much better.
I don’t believe in being super-strict with yourself: Once you’re in a state of balance and relatively symptom-free there’s no reason why you shouldn’t let your hair down from time-to-time, that’s why I’m a strong advocate of the 80/20 rule – eat healthily 80% of the time and the rest of the time you can relax about it – go out at the weekend, have pizza, curry and wine or whatever else you enjoy (Obviously still avoiding any foods that are seriously off limits for you!) – but just be sure to get back on the health-wagon the following day. You’ll most probably want to as you’ll feel the difference these lower-quality foods have made to the way you feel (bloating, spotty skin, weight gain, low energy etc).
Sometimes it’s tricky to start a new regime and begin your journey towards feeling on top form. I can guide you over those first few hurdles, and gently nudge you out of your comfort zone, to ensure you’ll be well on your way towards looking and feeling as good as you know you can.
So, the very first ‘Three Day Vitality Factory’ has arrived to help you hit the ground running with your re-vamped eating plan. Imagine how simple and doable your new regime will feel when:
- You’ve had a guided tour of your local health food shop and/or supermarket and had the specific foods, superfoods and supplements, which specifically address your unique health needs, personally selected for you.
- You’ve received personal tutorials, in your own kitchen, which show you how to prepare, quickly and simply, the meals, snacks, salads, dressings, smoothies, juices and so on which appeal to you the most.
- Your kitchen cupboards have been restructured: Old foods which no longer serve you, and may be adversely affecting your health, will be replaced with delicious, convenient and healing alternatives which you love.
- The gadgets and equipment you need to make food preparation quick, easy and therapeutic, have been pre-ordered ready for your Nutritionist at Home Experience (as a bolt on service).
Let’s Work Together
Let me help you master your new dietary plan quickly, easily and safely in the comfort of your own kitchen:
- If you have a sweet tooth, together we’ll prepare some delicious and healthy alternatives that you can keep in the fridge and dig into when you get those pesky sugar cravings.
- We will look at fermenting, juicing, sprouting or whichever new food preparation methods will address your unique health goals and which appeal to you the most.
- I’ll show you how to incorporate sufficient protein, essential fats and an array of micro-nutrients into your diet so you never feel hungry or deprived whilst you’re trying to achieve your health goals.
The Three Day Vitality Factory is a two-day extension to my VIP Day service, therefore the lead-up will be as follows:
- Firstly, I will send you a comprehensive health questionnaire to fill in so I can get a good idea about your health background.
- This will be followed by a 45 minute consultation via Skype so I can further assess your health and wellbeing status, and so I can custom design your Three Day Vitality Factory to suit your unique health requirements. I’ll also recommend any laboratory tests at this stage so we can discuss the results during your Three Day Vitality Factory*.
- During your Three Day Vitality Factory I will reveal to you, using the latest scientific evidence, what is going on with your body and how we may use natural methods such as dietary adjustments, supplements, herbs, superfoods and appropriate exercise to bring your body and mind back into balance.
- I’ll personally cherry-pick healing recipes from my wealth of resources that you can speedily prepare. We’ll establish what your favourite foods are (and what you dislike) during the Skype call, so don’t fear! I won’t encourage you to try things you don’t like. Most importantly, these recipes will address your unique health requirements.
- I’ll draw up a weekly eating plan for you and your family to follow to take all the faff out of planning.
- At the end of your Three Day Vitality Factory I’ll leave you with a bespoke recipe collection designed specifically for you and your unique health needs AND a special gift pack full of healthy organic treats for you to try.
- I’ll check in with you via Skype at around 15 and 30 days after your Three Day Vitality Factory to ensure you’re still on track and so I may answer any questions you may have.
- If you have a friend or two (maximum party of three to enable everyone to benefit as much as possible) who would like you join you for the Vitality Factory they will be entitled to a 50% discount off the overall cost, as well as receiving all the bonuses (recipe collections, gift bags, pre and post-Vitality Factory Skype calls).
*Laboratory testing will incur an extra charge – see the webpage on testing for further details.
Why my clients do the Three Day Vitality Factory … @ home
Your full health potential might not be realised during one-to-one consultations or VIP days alone, because there isn’t enough time to go as deep as we need.
So, if you’re serious about permanently changing the way you eat, and gaining the unprecedented health and wellbeing benefits which will undoubtedly follow, then keep reading.
You know you may have health issues which can likely be improved by a few tweaks to your diet and that the new you is well within your reach.
But your goals will only ever remain a dream while:
- Quick-fix, convenience, sugar-laden snacks and caffeinated drinks are lurking in the darkest corners of your kitchen ‘just in case’ you feel the urge.
- You feel you have no time to prepare, never mind learn to prepare the healthy and healing foods you know you need.
- You find the world of supplements and superfoods a minefield, particularly if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding or on prescription medication.
Contact me now to arrange your FREE 30 minute clarity call and find out if the ‘Three Day Vitality Factory … @ home’ will suit your unique health requirements.
Bring two friends along for your Vitality Factory and they’ll each receive 50% off the full value price with ALL bonuses included for ALL participants:
- Pre and post-Experience Skype consultations
- Personalised recipe collection
- Gift bag
Price to be advised on application, as this is a bespoke service.
Here’s to your best future health and wellbeing,
BA (Hons) DipION mBANT CNHC
Registered Nutritional Therapist
PS: Due to time constraints, and as the Three Day Vitality Factory is in high demand, I have to limit these sessions to just six each year so they are offered on a first come, first served basis.
Do you think the Vitality Factory is just what you need to get your life back on track? Contact me now to arrange your FREE 30 minute clarity call and find out if this bespoke service will suit your unique health requirements.